.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Teletran-1 : Captains Log Suplimental

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

yaaa I won!

And another internet contest down the drain. I usually never win anything but i have been lucky with internet contests. 2 years ago i won the MMO Radio contest that involved enough games to set me for, well i 1 month each if I don't want to pay a subscription, never installed Lineage and of the betas slots I won I never played Tabula rossa and auto assault sucked. still guild wars with the cool mic. headset was cool and I quite enjoyed city of heroes.

This month EVGA (makers of my video card) had a contest, a web scavenger hunt. After finding 10 hidden stars and answering 20 question (obvious marketing ploy) I was entered. Today I check and I won a pair of these babies.

Kind of ridiculous price for a pair of ear phones but hey ill not pass up a free think. Ah too bad i didn't win one of those awesome computer systems or even a new DX 10 video card. Mabe next year.

2 Comments:

  • Awesome! Congratulations.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 p.m.  

  • Thanks for the reminder. Just put WOR radio back on. I haven't been listening for months. Still great music and lots of it. There is a cool tribute video to the end of MMO radio and all its contributors on YouTube. Check it out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As-bef0L_hI

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home