.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Teletran-1 : Captains Log Suplimental

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

In regards to old TV shows becoming movies

With relation to my previous story I have just discovered that they are making a movie version of my beloved Get Smart. Ah agent 86 with his bumbling tomfoolery. Agent 99 my first boyhood crush, I think, I can't really remember. This is of course the problem with childhood images of things, they are never quite the same as an adult. I used to love scooby doo as a child but now i can't watch more than 3 min of the damn show without being throughly annoyed. How can they not see it's always a guy in a mask, and why is shaggy always so high. I hope this manages to live up to my childhood view of it.

1 Comments:

  • I sincerely hope they do a better job with Get Smart on the big screen than they did with The Avengers. You can't just throw any old hollywood hearttrhob into the role of John Steed. That character is so much more than just a hat and an umbrella.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home