.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Teletran-1 : Captains Log Suplimental

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Itzzz my B-Day Yo!!!

A very long day today. I had a presentation to give at Simon Frasure university at 5:30 today. I was up until midnight working on it the past 2 days thanks to Mondays power outage. I finished it this morning then i needed to get to SFU. With only 1/2 the number of buses running this was no small feat. Everything was delayed and it took me 2h to get there. There where 8 presentations being given and they all when over time so I did not leave SFU until 9:00pm, which means i got back to UBC at 10:30. Not the greatest birthday ever but a card from my Girlfriend waiting in my email made it ok.....Oh and From my mom too, don't want to leave her out.

It will all be better next weekend. Dinner with Geneva on Friday then lan party on the weekend. let the real birthday party begin.........eventually.

Now you can read all that again in Gangster.

1 Comments:

  • Happy B-day yo! It's da shizzle! See ya in da New Yea Cuz!

    By Blogger Derek, at 12:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home