.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Teletran-1 : Captains Log Suplimental

Sunday, August 28, 2005

New Winds, Little Changes

In the last 4 to 5 weeks I have taken 3 trips. First Was my friend pauls wedding. I had a greate time but got little work done. When i got back I had to really work to get ready for the conference in San Diego I went too last week. I really did not have time to unpack from the first trip before the second. Then when I get back, a day later I headed off into Geribauldi Provincial park to hike to Elfin Lakes. It has been a busy time and much has been left undone, including a very messy room. Today I tried to fix some of that.

My web page has been finaly updated. A bigger front page, Cosmetic changes to my web comic section and 4 new photo albums have been added. Take a look when you have a chance, I like the changes.

The trip to Elfin Lakes was fun. It's an 11 km hike into the mountains. we camped overnight and did some stargazing to celebrate the World Year of Physics. Pics have been poasted. There where 7 of us and after hiking there and back i can barely walk today.

Part II to my San Diago trip should be up tomorow.

--------------------------------------------------------
Also 5 point to anyone who can tell me the source of the 2
new MIDI's on my web site WITHOUT looking at the
source code.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home