.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Teletran-1 : Captains Log Suplimental

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Trials and Tribulations

Ah well my AutoAssult beta test invite arrived last night. I downloaded the client right away hoping to play only to find that they are still very early in the testing. Don't want to say much cause i had to agree to a non disclosure document before they would let me in. Either way, i can only play a couple times a week when the servers are up.

I have heard from other people in the MMOradio IRC room who have received their E3 prizes yesterday so i expect mine to come tomorrow (i hope). Expect more news then.

I'm heading home July 22 for 2.5 weeks to attend my friends wedding. I think i have to give a speech, not sure what i will say but i am sure it will be embarrassing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home