.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Teletran-1 : Captains Log Suplimental

Monday, July 17, 2006

Dragonlance Movie

The best story short of Lord of the Rings is coming to the silver screen, In fact i would have a hard time shoosing between the two as my favorite. The first book in Margret Weis and Tracy Hickmans Immortal Croncicals Trilogy,Dragons of Autumn Twilight , is being cast as we speek. Kiefer Sutherland is assuming voicing duties for Raistlin Majere, My favoried character in any novel in all time and space.

Other Casting is as follows.
Lucy Lawless ("Xena: Warrior Princess") as Goldmoon
Michael Rosenbaum (Justice League's Flash) as Tanis Half-Elven
Michelle Trachtenberg ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer") as Tika Waylan
Fred Tatasciore (Flint Fireforge)
Rino Romano (Caramon Majere)
Jason Marsden (Tasslehoff Burrfoot)
Mark Worden (Sturm Brightblade)

Even as i Write this poast my brain has not yet accepted that this might be real. I think it's a defence mechanisim as the sheer power of this announcement if taken in all at once would shurly destroy a persons mind, rending it a mass of grey ooze.

These where the first books i could literaly not put down. When I was finishing the 3rd book I would take it to school and every free second I had I was reading. The break between clases, Lunch, Whenever the teacher was not looking. Every free second.

Fucking Hell!!!! It's a good day.

6 Comments:

  • I heard about this the other day and was equally (well, ok, maybe not equally) excited... until I read the cast/director list. I just don't know if I like the idea of the guy responsible for such glorious artistic feats as 'Xena, Warrior Princess' directing this thing. And Lucy Lawless? Can you say 'Aieeeeeeeee'! The one bright spot is the rumour (from slashdot... may be true) that Keiffer Sutherland is going to play Tanis.
    In other, potentially more reasuring news, it seems as if the next Star Trek series might be directed by the guy who did 'Lost'.
    Finally, and this is important, EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THE FIREFLY SERIES. It turns out that there is a very good reason why this show built such a loyal fan base. It's hilarious and, occarsionally, it's good science fiction.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:25 a.m.  

  • Oops... sorry didn't read your post well enough. Keiffer is being tapped for Raistlin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:28 a.m.  

  • Dude, Ive owned the Firefly DVD collection for the past year. I compleatly agree, It is so kick ass that Fox had to cancel it. After all fox isn't allowed to produce good television.

    I really want to be in on their board meetings. I sweare they pick there shows by putting a bunch of pictures on the ground and watching which one the dog shits on.

    By Blogger Shawn Penson, at 1:28 p.m.  

  • Oh and if you haven't seen it yet you should check out the show "Dead like Me" It's a brilliant show about a girl who dies and becomes a grim reeper.

    Yery funny, really it is.

    By Blogger Shawn Penson, at 1:31 p.m.  

  • Well now, I haven't watched much dead like me, but I imagine it is good if only because it stars Mandi Petenkin (a.k.a Indigo Montoya).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:41 a.m.  

  • Mandi Petenkin does make a very good reaper. I still have to finish whatching that with you guys :)

    Well I can't say I am excited as I was about the Lord of the Rings movies, but then that is hard to beat. Either way I am looking forward to seeing Raistlin take some names.

    By Blogger frank, at 10:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home