.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Teletran-1 : Captains Log Suplimental

Monday, November 29, 2004

Half Life 2 : No more reasons to go outside

Finaly after reinstalling windows, downgrading my graphics drivers and tweeking my card settings i got Half Life 2 running. It's spectacular, i thougth i was really going to have to turn things down but it runs very smooth. I turned my lights off, perfected the position of my 5.1 speakers and emersed myself into a world of extacy. Ah the feeling of really getting into a game, looking over ones sholder, the errie music sending goose bumps up your arm, the racing heartbeat, how i have missed you all. I have not played such a fantastic first person shooter since the origonal half life. And with that note i mush finish this poast cause my trigger finger is getting itchy again.

Is there anything a Physicist cant do.

3 Comments:

  • Hi Shawn Penson,
    While I was searching through Blogger I came past your site, it is not really the information I was after about Medical News but I did stay to read your blog and found it interesting and well done. Keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit again sometime and also find the information on Medical News that I was looking for in my travels.
    Regards,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 p.m.  

  • Hi Shawn Penson,
    I was searching through Blogger to see if I can find some information on Womans Health News. I stumbled on your blog, as this was not quite what I was looking for about Womans Health News. I did however read your blog and found it quite interesting, keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit it again.
    Regards,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:29 p.m.  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home