.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Teletran-1 : Captains Log Suplimental

Friday, June 10, 2005

Big News

Ok ive got some big news. Today i learned that my direct transfer to PhD has been approved. That's right I can put off writing my Thesis for another 4 years. It also means that i will be out west for another 4 years. This is the point when my friends back home who havent viseted me yet now feel obligated to as i am not comming home for a while (except vacations).

And to make things even better im on the beta test for Auto Assult. Not sure what it is but ill get to beta test it in a couple of weeks.

Could things get any better. Next thing you know ill have a girlfriend or something wacky like that.

3 Comments:

  • Congrats man! Glad to hear you got your PhD transfer, and I am a bit jealous about the beta testing Auto Assult :P

    By Blogger frank, at 8:51 a.m.  

  • That's awesome! Congrats! I wish I could postpone writing my thesis for another 4 years.....:D

    By Blogger carolynbee, at 5:29 p.m.  

  • Great to here, Now just get the matter transporter done and I will come and visit as offten as possible.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home