.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Teletran-1 : Captains Log Suplimental

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Futureama F'ing EH!!!!!!

Short poast, I just read on Slashdot that Futureama is going back into production for 26 new eppisodes. So im going to go freek out now and you can read this.

Poast your favorite futurama quote here:

Leela - "Depth at 45 hundred feet, 48 hundred, 50 hundred! 5000 feet!"
Farnsworth - "Dear Lord, that's over 150 atmospheres of pressure."
Fry - "How many atmospheres can this ship withstand?"
Farnsworth - "Well it's a spaceship, so I'd say anywhere between zero and one."
Then there is my second favorite

Racetrack PA announcer: And the winner is number three, in a quantum finish.
Professor Farnsworth: No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!

Oh and who can forget

Fry: Hey Professor, what are you teaching this semester?
Professor Farnsworth
: The same thing I teach every semester: The Mathematics of Quantum Neutrino Fields. I made up the title so that no student would dare take it.
Fry: ...mathematics of wonton burrito meals. I'll be there!
Professor Farnsworth: Please, Fry, I don't know how to teach! I'm a professor!
later that eppisode
Professor Farnsworth: [In an empty classroom] ...And so, by process of elimination, we can determine that the electron tastes like grape-ade.




Update

Apparently Billy West (vioce of fry) was given bad info. There are futurama movies being produceced but they are not renewing the TV series.

Oh well movies are better than nothing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home