.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Teletran-1 : Captains Log Suplimental

Friday, October 29, 2004

New Plans

Well the photo thing did not work, i would have to put up each one individually one poast at a time and i have over 100 photos i want to put up so sucks to that. I have decided to use my physics server account space to create my very own web site. I have a peice of software that generates HTML code for online photoalbums so i will just host the picture myself. Don't know how long it will take to make but I have needed a personal web page for a long time. I am learning HTML and web design so i should have something rudimentary soon.

I am really going to try to write something here every day, we will see how long that lasts, knowing me i give it a week tops.

1 Comments:

  • Ya well im still learning the fineer points of photography. Ive never realy owned a camera before, or at least one i use on a regular basis. Hopefully they will get better with practice. there are little tricks like focusing on something at the proper distance and then aiming in a different direction. That's what you get with an autofocus, i could have gone manule but i really dont know enough to use one and this is really handy for under water.

    By Blogger Shawn Penson, at 1:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home